Tournament events are played for prizes which are supplied by the client.
HOW TOURNAMENTS WORK
Tournaments consist of two rounds.
• There is no maximum number of players who can compete in a single tournament.
• Players play five games in the first round.
• Each game consists of either 2, 3 or 4 players.
• Players who win a minimum of 3 games in the first round progress to round 2.
• In the event no player wins 3 games, players who win 2 games will progress to round 2.
• In the event no player wins 2 games players who win 1 game will progress to round 2.
• In the unlikely event only 1 player wins 1 game there is no need for round 2 and that player will win the tournament.
• Round 2 is a knockout round.
• Each player continues to play a game until they are defeated and they are knocked out.
• The winner of the tournament is the player who wins the final game.
• A player may be enrolled in more than one tournament at a time.
• One player from each tournament will win the prize.